I usually find these things to be annoying and kind of lazy, but frankly, I like this one.
10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was 17.
2. I was a senior in HS and in my second year of community college.
3. I was running a REALLY lame zine.
4. I worked briefly as a dishwasher at Traylor’s Restaurant.
5. I had a 77 Plymouth Volare, but no license. I spent a lot of time lovingly putting bumper stickers on her and vacuuming the inside out, but couldn’t drive the stinking thing. I even bought her seat covers.
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Get the laundry finished and put away.
2. Watch Phantom of the Opera with Silas.
3. Maybe do some sewing.
4. Figure out what the hell to make for dinner and then… you know… make it.
5. Finally open an ETSY store. Maybe not today, but super soon.
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a more reliable car.
2. Build my house. I’ve been planning it out on graph paper for ages, clipping pictures from magazines of porches, windows, doors, floors, yards that I like.
3. Enroll Silas in the local Waldorf School.
4. Quit my job, and have Seth quit too. Start some sort of business together. I’ve got many possibilities, but no money.
5. Buy a couch. This one is heinous.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Monroe, WA
3. Port Angeles, WA
4. Sequim, WA
5. Port Townsend, WA
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Taco Time (fry cook, prep cook, closing shift worker bee)
2. Swain’s (shipping and receiving in the warehouse, inventory)
3. Starbucks (barista & assistant manager)
4. Safeway (checker)
5. Aldrich’s (checker)